Look Natural. Feel Radiant.
Cellulite is a very common, harmless skin condition that causes lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen. The condition is most prevalent in women.
Cellulite looks like dimpled or bumpy skin. It’s sometimes described as having a cottage cheese or orange peel texture.
You can see mild cellulite only if you pinch your skin in an area where you have cellulite, such as your thighs. Cellulite that is more severe makes the skin appear rumpled and bumpy with areas of peaks and valleys.
Cellulite is most common around the thighs and buttocks, but it can also be found on the breasts, lower abdomen and upper arms.
Many people try, with variable success, to improve the appearance of their skin through weight loss, exercise, massage and creams marketed as a solution to cellulite. While a Holistic Nutrition consultation is necessary to begin your journey to ridding yourself of cellulite, more elaborate treatment options may be necessary. These may involve:
- Peptide treatments: stimulated the formation of lean muscle mass and burns fat.
- Kybella: melts fat away, especially under the chin and around the neck.
- Sculptra: breaks up the striations causing the dimpling and fills the void with healthy collagen
- ThermiTight: tightens the skin and reducing dimpling
- Liposuction: removal of fatty tissue.
Ready to get rid of unwanted cellulite? Allow triple board-certified Scott Edwards MD to explain the most advanced treatments at Natural Radiance, and custom-tailor your protocols. Schedule your consultation today.